Apply for Western Cape Dept of Public Works Bursary 2023/2024 here | How to apply for Western Cape Dept of Public Works bursaries program online/offline, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Western Cape Dept of Public Works bursary application closing date 2023/2024.
Are you checking for Companies that give Bursaries in South Africa 2023? The Western Cape Dept of Public Works invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2023/2024.
Every day, Students are review online about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2023
- How Does Bursary Work?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get a Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- How to Get work online?
- Bursaries in South Africa 2023
- How to Apply for Western Cape Dept of Public Works Late Bursary
Let’s go into the full information about Western Cape Dept of Public Works bursaries and online application details this year you need to get.
A bursary is a financial award made by any instructive establishment or subsidizing power to people or gatherings. It is normally granted to permit an understudy to partake in school, college, or school when they probably won’t be skilful to, in any case. A few honors are pointed toward empowering explicit gatherings or people into the review.
Western Cape Dept of Public Works Bursary Application Details 2023
Western Cape Department of Transport and Public Works invites South African students to apply for Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for studies at Higher Education Institutions within the Western Cape, within the Transport, Engineering and Built Environment sector, specifically within these fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Property Studies
- Quantity Surveying
- Town/ City and Regional Planning
- Transport Economics
- Transportation Engineering
Western Cape Dept of Public Works Bursary Requirements
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or you must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or you must intend on studying full-time, towards a Degree or Diploma in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or have applied to study at one of the following universities: the University of Cape Town, University of Stellenbosch, or Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Preference will be given to financially disadvantaged students, female students, students with disabilities, and students from rural communities
During the course of studies, bursary recipients may be required to perform the following during certain weekends: attend workshops; events and meetings, partake in academic experiential training and partake in outreach programmes. Upon graduation, students are required to “work back” the bursary – the requirement is 1 year of work within the public sector, for every year of bursary funding received.
After graduation, bursary recipients who are employed by the Department of Transport and Public Works will be required to undergo a Professional Development Training Programme to acquire professional registration.
How to Apply for Western Cape Dept of Public Works Bursary 2023
Contact the Western Cape Dept of Public Works
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Western Cape Dept of Public Works bursary application 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!