University Of Vienna Austria Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes 2023 Description
Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes are teaching/learning elements jointly delivered by several universities, combining virtual components with short-term physical mobility.
Using the example of three participating universities:
- There is one organising/receiving and two sending HEIs. In the case of BIPs taking place on a regular basis, these roles can also alternate.
- Students from the receiving HEI can participate in a BIP, but they do not count towards the minimum number of participating students.
- An Erasmus+ Inter-Institutional Agreement is concluded between the HEIs for the BIP.
University of Vienna Austria Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes 2023 is available to undertake Graduate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at University of Vienna.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The organising higher education institution receives so-called Erasmus+ OS funds (Organisational Support) as support for the additional work involved in the preparation, administration, implementation of the BIP, both for the physical and the virtual part. Erasmus+ OS funds are provided to the organising institution for the implementation of the BIP.
The sending HEIs support the physical stay of students and teachers from their Erasmus+ funds:
- Students: Funding as Erasmus+ Short-Term Study Period (70,- EUR per day of stay if duration is 5-14 days; 50 EUR if duration is 15-30 days).
- Teachers: Funding as Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility
Scholarships are paid out via the International Office.
- Participation of at least three universities from three Erasmus+ Programme Countries
- Physical stay: min. five to max 30 days with min. 15 mobile students/learning participants
- Virtual component/virtual collaboration of all participants (COIL)
- Credit for both components: min. 3 ECTS credits
Both the organising higher education institution and the sending higher education institution apply for the funding of a BIP annually in the course of the annual Erasmus+ mobility application of the International Office in mid-February. Therefore, please contact the International Office at [email protected] by 15 December at the latest if you plan to organise or participate in a BIP in the following academic year.