The University of Free State (UFS) invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. UFS application is open for prospectus applicants.
How to Apply University of Free State Application 2022
- 1 How to Apply University of Free State Application 2022
- 1.1 How To Registration UFS Online Application 2022
- 1.2 Share this:
- 1.3 Related
In order to apply University of Free State (UFS) Online Application, you will need the following:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration UFS Online Application 2022
See Also: UFS Academic Calendar
See Also: UFS Student Portal Login
UFS Open Day, UFS online application closing dates, UFS prospectus, UFS courses and Requirements, UFS online application for 2022, UFS online application 2022, UFS Cost, UFS Opening Date, UFS Term Dates Etc…
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply UFS Application Forms 2022
UFS Application Forms will open from April to November 2022/2023.
UFS Application Procedure 2022
Here is the UFS Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new Applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
- Go to UFS Website >> https://www.ufs.ac.za/
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
However, if you have queries regarding the UFS Online Application 2022/2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.