List of Courses Offered at Stenden University, Stenden University Courses… The Stenden University Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at Stenden University approved by management. We (the Kenrrylite Team) are here to show you all the information you need.
Stenden University Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Stenden University advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
List of Courses Offered at Stenden University
See the list of Courses at Stenden University below.
Hospitality Operations (HO), Guest Experience (GE), Resources, and Real World Learning (RWL).
In their first year of study, students start at an operational level, working in the kitchen production process, familiarising themselves with essential practical skills such as:
- The basics of hygiene and cooking and cutting techniques
- Waiting techniques
- Learning about wine
- Learning about nutrition
- Cost calculations
- Operating the reception and housekeeping departments
The second year focuses on the operational functions of a hotel. This is studied from 3 perspectives:
- Operations Design: discusses how to set up operations which support the service concept of a company.
- Hospitality Operations Performance: the day to day management of operations.
- Hospitality Operations Environment: the context in which operations take place, with an emphasis on financial and legal issues.
To support the students further development as a future manager, there is also a choice of Minor specialization. Students may chose from the following Minors:
- Event Management 1
- Lodge Management
- Change and Innovation
- Online Revenue Management
- Wildlife Management
- International Human Resource Management