South African Bulk Terminals Bursaries 2023 for South Africans | How to apply for South African Bulk Terminals bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Sa Bulk Terminals bursary application closing date 2023/2024.
About South African Bulk Terminals Bursary Application
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups.
It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
South African Bulk Terminals Bursary Application Details 2023/2024
South African Bulk Terminals (Pty) Ltd (SABT), a major business unit within Bidvest Freight, the freight management arm of the Bidvest Group, invites qualifying unemployed learners to apply for bursaries for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Who may Apply?ppp
- Grade 12 learners / Matriculants (intending to enroll in their first year of Tertiary studies in 2023)
- Full-time learners currently enrolled at Tertiary institutions who require funding for the 2023 academic year
- Must be under 35 years of age (at the time of submitting the application)
- Must be unemployed
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid South African Identity Document
- Must be enrolled or intending to study as a full-time student in 2023 at a recognized South African Tertiary Institution that is accredited by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
What Does The Sabt Bursary Cover?
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Exam fees
- Any other associated costs are subject to approval by SABT management
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards.
For more info visit >> https://sabulk.co.za/
However, if you have queries regarding the South African Bulk Terminals bursary application 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.