Sibanye-Stillwater (Driefontein Mine): Learnerships 2022 / 2023: Sibanye-Stillwater (Driefontein Mine) invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive a bursary and practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme. All tuition fees and books will be provided for by Sibanye-Stillwater.
- Have a grade 12 Certificate with minimum English 5(60%+), Mathematics 5 (60%+), and Physical Science 5 (60%+)
- Possess University Acceptance with an APS of 23 (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying)
- Not currently be busy or have completed prior University studies
- Reside in Driefontein Labour sending Area or local community
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatever reason
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
How to Apply
Learnership Location: Driefontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: 10 October 2022