Seshego Hospital Nursing School Registration 2023/2024 | How to register online at your convenience and offline is here on edumainportal.com…
Applying to Seshego Hospital Nursing School, whether as a South African or international student, the process is not as complicated as you may think. You just have to pay attention to the application instructions and prepare all the necessary documents.
Seshego Hospital Nursing School NBTs Test Dates 2023, Seshego Hospital Nursing School fees 2023, Seshego Hospital Nursing School online registration 2023, Seshego Hospital Nursing School Online Application 2023, Seshego Hospital Nursing School APC registration 2023, SANC annual fee and registration closing date 2023, Seshego Hospital Nursing School Open Day 2023, Seshego Hospital Nursing School instructions, Applications Open for Seshego Hospital Nursing School 2023
- 1 Seshego Hospital Nursing School Registration Form 2023/2024
- 2 SANC Annual Fee Schedule 2023
Seshego Hospital Nursing School Registration Form 2023/2024
The Seshego Hospital Nursing School registration portal 2023 is opened to all new and returning students irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin provided he/she is a qualified student of this premier citadel of learning.
Every registration certificate issued by the Council is proof that the person to whom it is issued is registered in the capacity indicated on the certificate for a period of 12 months from the date on the certificate. Thereafter, the practitioner must pay an annual fee and be issued an Annual Practising Certificate in order to continue to practice in that capacity. The APC then serves as proof of registration for all qualifications appearing thereon.
This is a provision of Section 36(2) of the Nursing Act, 2005 which reads as follows:
“(2) A certificate of registration is proof of registration for a period of one year after its date and thereafter an annual practicing certificate, issued upon payment of the prescribed annual fee and the submission of such information as may be required by the Council to keep accurate statistics on human resources in nursing, is proof of registration in the absence of any credible evidence to the contrary.”
How to register Seshego Hospital Nursing School Apc 2023
- To start your registration online visit the Seshego Hospital Nursing School Website or SANC APC portal – https://www.sanc.co.za/apc/
- Register offline at the Seshego Hospital Nursing School Office or by downloading the pdf form at SANC APC Portal
SANC Annual Fee Schedule 2023
The annual fees for the calendar year 2023 for different categories of practitioners are provided in the table below:
|CATEGORY||ANNUAL FEE FOR 2023|
|Registered Nurses and Midwives||R700.00|
|Enrolled Nurses and Midwives||R418.00|
|Enrolled Nursing Auxiliaries||R293.00|
Important Notes when Paying the 2023 Annual Fee
Please take note of the following important points to avoid delays in the processing of payments:
- DO indicate your Council reference number, payment type code ‘ANLFEES’, and full names when making payments to the Council.
- DO pay the correct amount depending on your category – not more or less – unless you have been requested to pay only part of the amount by the Council.
- DO make sure that all electronic or other payments are made into the South African Nursing Council bank account.
- DO keep your bank deposit slip in case of queries.
- DO NOT fax or post your proof of payment to the Council – unless you are requested to do so.
- DO NOT pay at the bank if your personal details or address must be changed – in this case, post your remittance to Council.
See Also >>> Seshego Hospital Nursing School Intake 2023/2024
For more information and inquiries about Seshego Hospital Nursing School Registration 2023, you can contact the Seshego Hospital Nursing School by visiting the school or online.
Feel free to Like us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the latest updates from Seshego Hospital Nursing School 2023.