Sa Youth Application for Teacher Assistant
SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2023, Application for the Department of Basic Education (DBE) 287 000 School Teacher Assistant Application form for 2023 Recruitment is now open for all interested South African applicants. general school assistant online application, teachers assistant online application 2023, Sa youth teacher assistant application form 2023, how to apply for education assistant phase 2, application form for assistant teacher, Sa youth teacher assistant application form 2023/2024, teacher assistant vacancies 2023, how to apply for education assistant phase 3
SA Youth Teacher Assistant Application Form 2023
The Department of Basic Education is offering 287 000 teaching assistant jobs (+/-192 000 Education Assistants and +/- 95 000 General School Assistants) at schools throughout the country as school assistants. They are 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 287 000 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 on a 5-months contract from 1 November to 31 March, for the following available opportunities:
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
Register or log in to see the teaching assistant jobs at the schools closest to you. Choose a school and tap “Apply Now” on the jobs you’re interested in applying for.
You must tap “Apply Now” on at least one school to be considered for this teaching assistant job. If you don’t see a school near you, tap on “Search” to search for schools in your area or for the name of a school you want to apply to. If you need help to find it call us on 0800 727272.
If you’ve already registered with Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million, use your existing password to log in to SA Youth or call us at 0800 727272 if you need help. Applicants with Post School Qualifications will be prioritized for all positions. Make sure you update the Education section under Profile.
How do I become a teacher’s assistant in 2023?
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric.
- 18 – 35 years of age (must not turn 36 before 31 March 2023)
- Live within walking distance from the school.
- Must not be working, studying or training (even part-time)
- Must not be receiving a government grant (NSFAS, Funza Lushaka,)
- No criminal record.
What are the duties of a teacher assistant?
Teacher Assistant Application Form by South Africa’s provinces
You Can See:
- SA Youth Application Deadlines For the Next Phase Of Teacher Assistant Initiative
- Teachers Assistant Online Application 2023
- SA Youth Mobi Register (Sayouth.mobi) | SA Youth Register & SA Youth Mobi Site Registration
- SA Youth.mobi Password Reset Steps | Steps for Reset Password SA Youth.mobi
- SA Youth Mobi Login ( SA Youth Mobi Apply)
- SA Youth Mobi Application Form | SA Youth Vacancies 2023
DBE SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Youth between the ages of 18 and 35;
- You must be a South African citizen
- Youths currently neither in education/ training nor receiving any form of government grant;
- Young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience.
In addition to the above, you must meet the following educational qualification:
- To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage.
- However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates will be an added advantage.
- To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have an interest in academics.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, the local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by the applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
DBE SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the teaching assistant jobs, kindly register at https://sayouth.mobi and choose the school nearest to you.
- NOTE: This is the only way to apply, as you cannot apply to the school directly.