The Application form for the Nigerian Navy 2023/2024 Recruitment is finally available. Candidates can now access the application form through the official recruitment portal. This recruitment news came, as a result, to reduce unemployment in the country. The Nigerian Navy recruitment form can be accessed through the Nigerian Navy recruitment website.
The Recruitment process for Lot 34 of the Nigerian Navy is currently underway. Interested and qualified individuals from across the Federation are encouraged to apply.
Recommended: WEBSITES ... CLICK HERE AND SEARCH FOR IT YOU WILL SEE FOR MORE INFORMATION...
Due to the high-security needs in the country, the Nigerian Navy is urgently seeking qualified applicants who are able and willing to protect the nation from internal crises.
Recruitment for the Nigerian Navy 2023/2024 has begun. On this website, you will find important information about the Nigerian Navy recruitment process and how you can easily apply for the 2023 Nigerian Navy recruitment.
Is the Nigeria Navy form for 2023/2024 Out?
CURRENTLY, the Nigeria Navy 2023 Application Form and the Nigeria Navy 2023 Recruitment Portal is now OPEN and the forms are now available ONLINE for interested Nigerians and candidates to apply.
Where does the Nigerian Navy training take place?
The Nigerian Navy Training Camp is a camp where members of the Nigerian military are trained. It is located in Onne, Port Harcourt.
Entrance requirements for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024
You must meet the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Navy. If you do not meet the requirements below, you will not stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Must possess an NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for School Certificate holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc
- Must not be married or have children
- All candidates must present O’level results (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Medical Consultants, Chaplains/Imams should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters for females and 1.69 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply successfully, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at >> https://www.navy.mil.ng/
Follow the instructions on the Navy’s official website
Complete the form and upload all scanned copies of your documents
After submitting the application form, print the following documents: Police Certificate, Local Government Certificate, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Surety Bond Form.
Upon successful completion of the application process, you will be contacted via email and registered for the next phase of the recruitment process, which can lead to an exciting career in law enforcement.
Required Documents/Materials for the Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- BioData Form
- One pair of black shoes
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) black ties
- Two (2) white round-neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks
- One pair of white canvas
- One pair of brown canvas