List of Courses Offered at Redeemer’s University Mowe – Redeemer’s University Mowe Courses… The Redeemer’s University Mowe Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at Redeemer’s University Mowe approved by management. We (the Kenrrylite Team) are here to show you all the information you need.
Redeemer’s University Mowe Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Redeemer’s University Mowe advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
Recommended: WEBSITES ... CLICK HERE AND SEARCH FOR IT YOU WILL SEE FOR MORE INFORMATION...
List of Courses Offered at Redeemer’s University Mowe
See the list of Courses at Redeemer’s University Mowe below.
Faculty Of Management Science
The Faculty houses (four) Departments with seven Programmes as indicated below:
- Department of Business Admin. & Marketing
- Business Administration
- Department of Transport Management
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Finance
- Acturial Science
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- BSc Microbiology
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- BSc Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science degrees in Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics with Electronics
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Bachelor’s degree programmes in the Department comprise the following options:
- B.A. (Hons) in English (Language Emphasis)
- B.A. (Hons) in English (Literature Emphasis)
- B.A. Honours Degree in History and International Studies.
- Theatre and Film Studies.
- Christian Religious Studies.
FACULTY OF LAW LL.B. degree with options in:
- Private and Property Law (PPL);
- Commercial and Industrial Law (CIL);
- Jurisprudence and International Law (JIL); and
- Public Law (PUL).
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Physiotherapy and Nursing Sciences.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE (BSc) in:
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Tourism Studies (which incorporates Hospitality Management),