List of Courses Offered at Mukhanyo Theological College , Mukhanyo Theological College Courses… The Mukhanyo Theological College Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at Mukhanyo Theological College approved by management. We (the Kenrrylite Team) are here to show you all the information you need.
Mukhanyo Theological College Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Mukhanyo Theological College advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
List of Courses Offered at Mukhanyo Theological College
See the list of Courses at Mukhanyo Theological College below.
- Focus Certificates English and isiZulu (Non-accredited)
- Higher Certificate in Bible Teaching (Accredited NQF level 5)
- Higher Certificate in Church Ministry (Accredited NQF level 5)
- Diploma in Theology (Being phasing out – accredited NQF level 5)
- Bachelor of Theology (Accredited NQF level 7)
- Bachelor of Theology Honours (Accredited NQF level 8)
- Modules and lectures are offered in English.
- The attendance of classes is compulsory.
- In order to pass a module, the student must obtain a minimum of 50%. Students must also obtain a minimum of 40% for ongoing assessments in order to be eligible for writing examinations.
- Application forms are available at our KwaMhlanga and Johannesburg Campuses, or at any one of our Advanced or Distance Learning Support Centres, or online.
- All new applicants are to provide the following with registration: Two ID photos; Certified copy of your ID/Passport; Certified copy of your school-leaving certificate (e.g. Grade 12 / matric certificate); completed Church Leader’s Testimonial from your pastor stating your current membership status and describing your Christian character.
- A non-refundable administration fee is payable with registration.