List of Courses Offered at Embury Institute for Higher Education , Embury Institute for Higher Education Courses… The Embury Institute for Higher Education Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at Embury Institute for Higher Education approved by management. We (the Kenrrylite Team) are here to show you all the information you need.
Embury Institute for Higher Education Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Embury Institute for Higher Education advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
List of Courses Offered at Embury Institute for Higher Education
See the list of Courses at Embury Institute for Higher Education below.
- Classroom Practice.
- Computer Practice for Teachers OR
- Fundamental Mathematics
- Early Childhood Development Studies
- English for Teachers OR
- English Home Language OR
- Afrikaans Home Language OR
- isiZulu Home Language OR
- Sepedi Home Language OR
- Setswana Home Language AND
- English First Additional Language OR
- Afrikaans First Additional Language OR
- isiZulu First Additional Language OR
- Sepedi First Additional Language OR
- Setswana First Additional Language
- Grade R Teaching
- Health Education in Early Childhood Development
- Institutional Teaching Practice
- Practical Management of an Early Childhood Development Centre
- School-based Teaching Practice
Diploma in Grade R Teaching
The Importance of Grade R
Grade R (also known as the Reception Year or the School Readiness Year) is the year before a child starts with Grade 1. Grade R is regarded as the most important year in a child’s pre-school life, as it is the year in which the child prepares for formal schooling. Grade R may be considered as both the final year of pre-school and the first year of the Foundation Phase, which is Grade R to Grade 3. Despite the importance of Grade R, South Africa has a severe shortage of qualified Grade R teachers.