Apply for Jones & Wagener Bursary 2023 here | How to apply for Jones & Wagener bursaries program online/offline, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Jones & Wagener bursary application closing date 2023/2024.
Are you checking for Companies that give Bursaries in South Africa 2023? The Jones & Wagener invites an application from suitably and qualifies students for their bursary program 2023/2024.
Every day, Students are review online about:
- How to Apply for Bursary 2023
- How Does Bursary Work?
- Who Qualifies for a Bursary in South Africa
- How Do I Get Bursary?
- Companies offering Bursaries in South Africa
- How to Get work online?
- Bursaries in South Africa 2023
- How to Apply for Jones & Wagener Late Bursary
Let’s go into the full information about Jones & Wagener bursaries and online application details this year you need to get.
A bursary is a financial award made by any instructive establishment or subsidizing power to people or gatherings. It is normally granted to permit an understudy to partake in school, college, or school when they probably won’t be skilful to, in any case. A few honors are pointed toward empowering explicit gatherings or people into the review.
Jones & Wagener Bursary Application Details 2023
Jones & Wagener Bursaries 2023
Jones & Wagener is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Fields of study:
The JAWS bursary will be awarded for studies towards the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Environmental (BEng or BSc)
- Geochemistry (BEng or BSc)
- Geology (BEng or BSc)
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric OR you must be currently in Matric
- You must be studying OR you must intend on studying towards one of the qualifications listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying OR you must intend on studying at a recognized and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 75% for Physical Science in Matric
- You must have proven financial need
- Preference will be given to students who reflect the Black Economic Empowerment
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees (as a minimum), but may also provide cover for accommodation and offer a limited prescribed textbooks allowance.
After graduating, bursary recipients will be required to work at Jones & Wagener for a duration equal to that of their bursary award. During their studies, students may also be required to partake in vacation work in Centurion or Rivonia – this will take place over a 6 week period in July and/or December and students will receive remuneration.
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards and some companies will ask you to work for them as long as you have held the bursary.
However, if you have queries regarding the Jones & Wagener bursary application 2023/2024, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!