Hi Friend, For those who are looking for the latest Jamb Syllabus 2023/2024, I am sure this article will help. The Jamb Syllabus is a list of topics that students are required to read and practice past questions to get prepared for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Each year, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board publish the list of topics to expect on the UTME exam for all subjects (any form of cheating or cheating is not lightly penalized).
JAMB Syllabus PDF
This syllabus is a direct indication of what to expect on the upcoming UTME exam. The syllabus is the easiest and most convenient way to get relevant information on the objectives, topics, content, notes, and recommended textbooks for each subject.
How to Use UTME Syllabus 2023/2024
As you prepare for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), there are some steps you must take to avoid cheating and pass with flying colors.
- Search for the subject combination pertaining to the course you wish to study and if you already know those subjects then move to the next step
- Click on the subject above, you can read the topic on our site and you can also download the PDF format
- Use a PDF application to open the file
- On each subject, you will see the aim, after which are the topics/contents/notes and objectives
- Then scroll down to the end of the PDF and see the recommended textbooks
- Get any of the recommended textbooks to read
- Get the latest Jamb series to practice and to know how prepared you are.
Download JAMB Syllabus 2023/2024 for All Subjects (PDF)
- Use of English Syllabus
- Mathematics Syllabus
- Biology Syllabus
- Chemistry Syllabus
- Commerce Syllabus
- Physics Syllabus
- Agriculture Syllabus
- Geography Syllabus
- Principles of Accounts Syllabus
- Government Syllabus
- History Syllabus
- Economics Syllabus
- Art Syllabus
- Arabic Syllabus
- French Syllabus
- Home Economics Syllabus
- IGBO Syllabus
- Islamic Studies Syllabus
- Literature in English Syllabus
- Music Syllabus
- Yoruba Syllabus