Unisa has opened its applications to study in 2023/2024… Those who wish to study at Unisa and are applying will need to submit documents for their application to be complete. Here are some answers for those asking how to submit these documents.
Applying to universities will find some students asking questions and needing guidance. Now that Unisa has opened its applications for 2023/2024, you might need some help.
How to Upload Documents at Unisa 2023/2024
Part of the application process is to upload documents such as your matric certificate. Unisa would tell you as you’re doing your application which documents need to upload.
Here’s how to upload the documents asked for:
- Click here
- Scroll down and click on the bubble next to ‘Documents’
- Fill in your information
- Click on choose file and select the corresponding files from your device
- Click on ‘Upload’
- Once done submitting all documents, click on ‘Submit documents and continue’
After this, you will need to pay your application fee of R115. Here’s some guidance on how to do that.
If you’ve finished your application and received confirmation from the University that they’ve received it, then you’re going to want to keep updated with where and how far your application is. The way to do that is to track your application. Here’s how you can do that.
Closing Dates for Applications Are as Follows:
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) 30 November 2023
- Honors degrees 15 December 2023
- Postgraduate diplomas 15 December 2023
How Do I Submit Proof of Application Fee at Unisa?
When can I upload documents at Unisa?
Unisa is a university that utilizes the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) method which allows students to have their own schedules.
UNISA offers a combination of career-orientated courses usually associated with a university of technology, combined with general formative academic programmes typically linked to a traditional university.