If you have an Android or IOS phone like Samsung or iPhone respectively, it may not be difficult for you to check your admission status online.
Especially the admission status of JAMB and schools, which can be checked using the JAMB profile directly on your phone, computer, or tablet browsers or the application designed by JAMB for candidates to view their admission status.
How to Check School Admission Status
However, candidates who do not have access to computers, smartphones, or tablets will still be able to use SMS. Similarly, if you are unable to pay for mobile data, you can use SMS to check if you have been offered admission.
In this article, I will show you the official step-by-step of checking your admission status for the year, using the short message service.
Meanwhile, this method is just to check the JAMB admission status. Candidates who want to know if their school has offered them admission can use a phone or computer browser to check the school’s portal. And they can if the school uses that method. expect possible SMS from your proposed universities, polytechnics or colleges of education.
Knowing JAMB Admission Status Equals School Admission Status
If you’re seeking full-time admission through UTME or DE to a university, polytechnic, or college of education, the first place to know if you’re admitted is through JAMB.
Although, it’s possible that:
- JAMB may offer you admission before the school
- or the school may offer you admission before JAMB.
However, once JAMB offers you admission, it’s impossible for the school to deny you. This is because the two parties usually agree on the same offer.
So, through using SMS, if you confirm your admission status, it’s as simple as saying the school has also offered you the same admission. Hence, no need to search any further if this SMS method returns good news.
What You Need To Check JAMB Admission Status Through SMS
- A phone – android, iPhone, or Basic Phone
- SIM used to get the JAMB profile code during UTME/DE registration
- Make sure the SIM and/or phone can send SMS
- At least N50 on your balance.
How To Check School Admission Status
Steps to Send SMS to Check Admission Status
- Text, using the SIM used for the JAMB registration, STATUS to 55019/66019
- A confirmation message will enter your phone after being charged N50.
- This message should state if you’re offered admission for the year or not.
- In case of any issues or errors, retry. You can also post the error message in commenting on this article so that we can look into it together.
- Also, you can send complaint messages to JAMB through its official support page https://support.jamb.gov.ng/candidate-support/create-general-ticket
However, if You Have Queries Regarding the How to Check School Admission Status, Please Kindly Drop a Comment Beneath, and We Will Answer It Quickly.
Be Social by Sharing this Post with Others!