List of Courses Offered at Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School, Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School Courses… The Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School approved by management. We (the Kenrrylite Team) are here to show you all the information you need.
Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
List of Courses Offered at Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School
See the list of Courses at Elizabeth Galloway Fashion Design School below.
Part-Time Fashion Design Course
- This part-time programme is an introduction to the world of fashion design and develops practical skills for those who want to explore fashion as a career. This course aims to introduce the candidate to the three-year Diploma or equip students with a basic set of fashion design skills that they can apply in the real world.
- The programme runs from March to November, with classes on Saturday from 10:00 – 15:00.
- This Part-Time Fashion Design programme does not lead to a nationally accredited qualification.
2. Diploma in Fashion Design
- The diploma is a three-year, full-time course designed for candidates who want to make fashion their career. With this nationally accredited qualification, you can expect to work in fashion design, fashion buying, garment technology, pattern making or fashion illustration.
- The Diploma in Fashion Design leads to a national qualification on NQF Level 6.
3. Degree in Fashion Design
- The degree is a three-year, full-time course designed for candidates who want to engage in the practical, written and theoretical aspects of Design and Product Development.
- The programme is planned to stimulate critical thinking and professional methodology, with contextual studies covering topics of cultural, historical and contemporary practice and theory in fashion design. Students are trained and exposed to related roles and job opportunities in the fashion design practice, textiles, editing/journalism, styling, fashion design retail and the apparel industry.
- The BA in Fashion Design leads to a national qualification on NQF Level 7.
4. Advanced Diploma in Fashion
- The Advanced Diploma is a 1-year full-time or 2-years part-time specialisation programme that allows the candidate to choose from a range of fashion fields in which to specialise. During this programme, the candidate will spend time in industry gaining work experience in their field of specialisation.
- The Advanced Diploma in Fashion leads to a national qualification on NQF Level 7.
5. Adult Learner Programme
- Elizabeth Galloway is running a part-time Adult Learners course in Italian Pattern Making. Participants learn to draw up patterns for garments from scratch, to their own measurements and preferences. This will enable them to in future sew their own unique, well-fitting clothes, or even become entrepreneurs who make garments for others.