Discovery: IT Technical Support Learnerships 2022 / 2023: Discovery invites South African unemployed youth to apply for IT Technical Support Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: IT Technical Support qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the IT Servicing Team.
Education and Experience
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
May have an incomplete tertiary IT qualification (advantage)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
How to Apply
Learnership Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: Not specified