The Central University of Technology (CUT) invites prospective students to register for the 2022 Application form. CUT application is open for prospectus applicants.
How to Apply Central University of Technology (CUT) Application 2022
- 1 How to Apply Central University of Technology (CUT) Application 2022
- 1.1 How To Registration CUT Online Application 2022
- 1.2 Share this:
- 1.3 Related
In order to apply CUT Online Application, you will need the following:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration CUT Online Application 2022
See Also: CUT Academic Calendar
See Also: CUT Student Portal Login
CUT Open Day, CUT online application closing dates, CUT prospectus, CUT courses and Requirements, CUT online application for 2022, CUT online application 2022, CUT Cost, CUT Opening Date, CUT Term Dates Etc…
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply CUT Application Forms 2022
CUT Application Forms will open from April to November 2022/2023.
CUT Application Procedure 2022
Here is the CUT Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new Applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
- Go to CUT Website >> https://www.cut.ac.za/
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
However, if you have queries regarding the CUT Online Application 2022/2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.