We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. During your internship, you will be assigned to the JHB Investment Banking team, where you’ll focus on financial analysis and business development.
Your time here will look something like this:
Recommended: WEBSITES ... CLICK HERE AND SEARCH FOR IT YOU WILL SEE FOR MORE INFORMATION...
- Conduct research and analyze industry trends related to business development
- Build financial models, assess valuation and explore corporate finance solutions for big-picture financial analyses
- Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in the presentation of new ideas to clients
Citi Investment Bank Internship Programme
- We encourage students from all degree disciplines to consider our opportunities.
- Studies in: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, and Engineering subjects are beneficial but not essential
- A strong academic record at both Matric and university levels is important
Skills and Competencies:
- You have knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- You have advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- You have relevant experience from previous internship(s)
- We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
- A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical
How to Apply
Applicants to attach their CV, Cover Letter, Update Academic History and ID Copy