We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst Graduate (Contract). The focus of the role is to understand the business, and to be the change agent, who gets all the needed changes, documents them, gets them to IT, and makes sure they are implemented correctly.
This person will grow in their role and gain a fundamental understanding of the various aspects of the business, in all disciplines including technology, finance, and underwriting.
Business Analyst Graduate Opportunity At Hollard
- Tertiary IT or Finance degree from an industry-recognized University, with a focus on Economics (Completed, or in 3rd year).
- Tertiary institute practical work projects that showcase an understanding of a business, and a keen interest in learning how a company works.
- Business writing skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of business operations tracking and monitoring.
- Understanding of general IT operations and principles.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Customer and user-centric.
- Interest and understanding of Insurance and Financial business processes.
- Facilitation skills – both small and large groups.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and self-driven.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against project timelines.
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE