The South African Veterinary Foundation bursary 2023/2024 application information, How to apply, requirements, online application portal, application form pdf download, and application closing date has been published here. Just stay focused and read through.
Bursaries for Veterinary Students in South Africa
The South African Veterinary Foundation has 2 bursaries available valued at R10 000 each in conjunction with Lakato Veterinary Wholesalers. Bursaries are awarded “no strings attached”.
Recommended: WEBSITES ... CLICK HERE AND SEARCH FOR IT YOU WILL SEE FOR MORE INFORMATION...
Bursaries for Veterinary Students in South Africa Requirements
- BVSc IV and BVSc V students from the Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria, who are in need of financial assistance, are eligible to apply.
- Academic merit (above 60% average examination marks)
- An active role in student activities, which may include sports, cultural activities, or any other aspect of student life.
Applications are done online
- Completing 10 multiple choice questions on the SAVF
- Supplying your name, student number, your current year of study (e.g. 4 or 5), telephone numbers, e-mail address, your current student debt (upload a PDF document to prove this), and uploading a PDF copy of your academic record for the last year and a brief CV onto the electronic web application form
How to Apply
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!