Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 – This is to inform you that the Nigerian Army Trader and Non-Trader Recruitment Form is out. Apply on the portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Application requirements and other important details will be provided here.
So, you are interested in applying for a position in the Nigerian Army. You will have to undergo mandatory military training if you are drafted into the Nigerian Army.
You should be able to apply for regular 82nd Nigerian Army Recruit Admission after reading this article. In addition, you will have to take a mandatory computer test after being shortlisted. Have you heard of short-duty combatants in the Nigerian Army?
There are several positions you can apply for in the Nigerian Army depending on the category you are applying for, such as non-traders or merchants. Candidates must be pre-selected in order to proceed to the next stage of selection.
Once the Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 is published, you will be able to log in to the recruitment.army.mil.ng website and apply, after which there will be a screening exercise for all the candidates who have been shortlisted.
How to Apply for Army
- Visit the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log in with your username and password or signup if you don’t have one.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy.
- Then, complete and print the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 will continue to be updated as necessary on this page. That’s all there is to it for now. Please share your thoughts in the comments below; we would greatly appreciate it.