Access Human Solutions (AHS) invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Location: Gauteng, Hammanskraal, Johannesburg Mpumalanga and Witbank
FITTING AND TURNING (Learnerships NQF4)
Access Human Solutions (AHS) invites unemployed youth, disabled and non-disabled, based in Johannesburg, Hamaanskraal and Witbank to apply for a NQF4 Fitting and Turning Learnership.
- Must be below 35 years (age)
- Grade 12 (Matric) with a pass in Mathematics and Physical Science
- N2 or L4 Fitting & Turing Certificate
Application Documents Required.
- ID Copy (Certified, not older than 3 months)
- Medical Letter (if you have a Disability)
- Matric Certificates and Results from TVET College
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates (only) must send all the required documents indicated above via email to [email protected] no later than Wednesday, 21 September 2022, at 16:00.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 21 September 2022